Any outdoor game, be it hunting or a friendly airsoft match, requires proper protection of your body. If you have been searching for a goggle to protect your eyes then this article is all you need. We will be covering the reviews of the Best Airsoft Goggles so you can play the game without worrying about getting your eyes at any risk!
Airsoft is a fun and challenging sport; it gives you the opportunity to hang out with friends while getting some exercise done. Airsoft combat matches often involve some intense combat scenarios. To become a good airsoft player, you must understand the basics, and by that, I mean the safety gear. Not wearing protective gears can be a fatal mistake, you can get damage on your forehead or eyes. To avoid damage, you can wear a Vest along with a Mask and a Helmet to keep no uncovered body part and be sure to protect yourself!
The loss on the head can be prevented by using a good quality helmet, so now you have to take care of your most delicate sense organ, i.e., your eyes. During a match, it is impossible to predict when your opponent would make a headshot. Eyes are one of the primary safety threats in airsoft games. Thus it is also made essential to wear goggles during the training or actual play.
Best Tactical Goggles for Airsoft to Get Today!
XAegis Tactical Eyewear (Under Budget)
This is a shooting goggle from a company called XAegis. The glass used in this goggle provides UV400 protection. These unisex safety glasses come with three lenses and a sunglasses kit; it is an optimum choice for outdoor activities like driving, fishing, hunting, and not to mention Airsoft. The material used in making these glasses is impact and scratch-resistant, and it is also very lightweight. The goggle uses an anti-fog lens, and the item can be easily stored in the zippered case that comes with it. The case can easily store the lenses and accessories. The three (clear, smoke, yellow) lenses are made to be used in different situations.
Some of the critical features of the goggles are given below.
- The goggles come with three lenses that can be used according to the current scenario requirements. It increases the functionality of the product as it can now be used in any light condition.
- The lenses are made up of polycarbonate material which is impact and scratch-resistant which makes this product very durable. Also, it will protect your eyes from harmful UV or UVB rays.
- The goggle uses a semi-rimless frame design which makes it very lightweight. The rubber nose bridge on the safety glass makes it very comfortable to wear, it fits almost all the faces and does not slip down in hot conditions.
- The product comes with a hard shell zippered case which can be used to store the glasses safely. You can also tie your glasses around the neck by using the integrated nylon straps.
Sposune Tactical Goggles
This is an outdoor tactical goggle which comes with three interchangeable lenses. These lenses are impact resistant and very durable. Also to the goggle will provide you adequate protection against the harmful UV rays of the sun as the lenses are coated with UV400 protection. The goggle offers a tight fit and is windproof and breathable at the same time. The 2.8 mm PC lens coating will tune the light transmission to reduce glare this will help you in getting an improved vision. Some key features of this lens are given below.
- The lenses have special coatings for UV protection that will filter out almost all the harmful UV rays and blue light.
- To reduce glare and improve the vision, the lenses are coated with a 2.8mm PC lens coating that helps in tuning the light transmission.
- The product comes with a 30 days money-back guarantee so you have no risk in trying. You can easily claim a refund; if the product does not satisfy you.
- The large PC lens provides an excellent view of peripheral and field. It is resistant to impacts and scratches which makes it durable and protective at the same time.
Valken Airsoft Tango Goggles (Readers also like)
Valken is a brand which needs no introduction in the market for airsoft gears. Their products are known as superior quality, performance, and durability. These goggles are no exception, they are made of high-quality material and comes with three lenses which are suitable for different conditions. All the three lenses, clear, yellow and smoke come with an anti-fog coating. This goggle gives you a seal tight eye protection, which is accompanied by a nylon strap. The strap offers a close yet comfortable fit around the head. Some basic features of these goggles are given below.
- The product includes a carry bag with integrated spare lens pockets which makes it very convenient to carry around.
- The goggle comes with three interchangeable lenses (clear, yellow and smoke)
- It is made up of solid material which can easily absorb high impacts.
Dodoing Airsoft Goggles
This is a windproof and dustproof goggle which have UV400 protective coating on the lenses. The durable and impact resistant TPU frame used in the goggle makes it flexible and safe for adventure sports like airsoft. The PC lenses will protect you against water, dust, dirt, strong wind and intense sunlight.
The goggles come with a variety of colored lenses like gray, yellow, transparent, tawny and multicolor so that you can use them as per your requirements. You can comfortably handle them for long times without any irritation because of the thick padding of soft, spongy protection layer on the frame. The adjustable elastic strap provides with a perfect fit and eliminates any discomfort. Some main features of the product are given below
- The adjustable elastic straps are designed to fit on girls and boys over the age of 15 years; this makes the product compatible with most people.
- The different lenses can be used in different ways and in different situations to meet the requirements of the user. This increases the functionality of the product. These also protect you from the harmful UV rays from the sun.
- The goggle uses a safe and elastic TPU frame which is impact resistant and durable. It will protect your eyes from dust, dirt, and bright sunlight.
- The thick padding of the soft spongy layer makes it adequate for long term usage with any irritation.
Lancer Tactical Goggles (Author’s Choice)
This is a very safe goggle with an ANSI Z87.1 safety approval; the glasses come with protective eyeshield which will protect you against dust and dirt. This is built using a modern and lightweight design which is resistant and made up of polycarbonate frame. The adjustable head strap is thick and comfortable and can comfortably accommodate most of the people.
Your eyes are kept secure using a soft foam padding which feels very comfortable and allows you to wear it for long durations. Four vented panels make the goggle very breathable and also maintains cooling ventilation. The product comes with three lenses and weighs about 4.8 ounces. The material uses in the lenses is anti-static, fog resistant, and scratch-resistant. Some essential features of this product are given below.
- The goggle uses an evolved technique of eye protection. The lightweight and modern high-density polycarbonate thermoplastic frame are lightweight and impact resistant. The secure foaming protects the eyes by creating a shield around them.
- The dual-pane lens is 3mm thick and will give you protection against dust and dirt. The shield is highly resistant against static and fog.
- They are very safe as they have also cleared the ANSI-Z87.1 requirements for industry safety standards.
- There is minimal need to reapply and readjust the safety glasses as they have a 1-inch thick adjustable strap.
- These factors make it easy to be used by most people.
- To maintain the natural body temperature, this goggle implies four ventilation panels which allow a stream of airflow onto the face.
This is our favorite goggle and it is safe to say that this is the best airsoft goggle. For the most enjoyment in a game, you need proper safety equipment and most importantly, the guns! If you plan to get a new gun, you must check out the top guns for Airsoft! Complement your safety gear with the best airsoft guns!
EnzoDate Daisy C5 Military Goggles
The frame of this goggle uses a flexible frame which makes it fit on any shape of the face. The protective gasket ensures utmost comfort and avoids any hurt form impact. The sports strap offers a tight grip and the goggle is extremely lightweight. It includes a 2 mm thick ballistic lens, a dark grey lens, a yellow lens, a transparent lens, and a multicolor lens. Some key features are:
- It is a strong goggle which offers military-level quality and comes with a 4 lens kit.
- The protective gasket offers utmost comfort, and the flexible and lightweight design gives a perfect fit.
- The four lenses can be used as per the requirements of the scenario which increases the functionality of the goggle
Conclusion – Which is the Best Goggle for Airsoft to go with?
It is imperative to use airsoft goggles during the game as without them the probability of temporary blindness or permanent vision loss is quite significant. While playing, your most basic precaution should be to protect your eyes.
The Lancer Tactical Goggle is an excellent choice if you want to buy a tactical goggle as it offers extreme levels of comfort and safety. The adjustable straps and different lenses also increase its functionality. The price at which the goggle is available is very much justified by the quality of the product.