Airsoft is a game that has been rapidly growing all around the world in the past few years. Airsoft can be extremely expensive, with the involvement of high powered guns and uniforms, go pros and tournaments all over the world. However, for people who enjoy this sport and want to get the most out of the money that they are going to invest in their next airsoft gun, here is a list of the Best Airsoft Gun under 100 Dollar price tag.
Some may think that these airsoft guns under $100 won’t be very good just because they are low priced but that’s not true at all. Some of these guns are packed with power and they are very budget-friendly. You can always rely on a gun from this list if you are low on budget or just getting started with Airsoft.
To slay in the field, you need accuracy and power and these airsoft guns have both! Read below to find out which one of these is the best airsoft gun that you can get for a mere $100.
Best Airsoft Gun under 100 Dollars – Contestant #1
Wellfire APS SR-2 Modular Sniper Rifle Review
This is the latest full metal APS SR-2 modular bolt action airsoft sniper available in the market. It has a unique design with many integrated components which is an example of modular versatility. You can easily mount the optics as this gun has weaver rail, a grooved ergonomic pistol grip, and most importantly a modular LE-style M4 adjustable/collapsible rear stock. The rifle has a full metal sniper barrel made out of one single piece which makes it heavyweight. The overall fit and finish levels are quite impressing, and over all of this, the gun shoots very hard and extremely accurate with a top FPS of 470 with 0.20g BBs. Some key features of this gun are given below.
- The tactical rear stock is very lightweight yet adjustable for multivariable shooting situations.
- The rifle gets an adjustable hop up, powerful spring and a heavy duty bolt assemble which comes installed directly from the factory.
- The extremely long barrel coupled with high power and accuracy makes this rifle a fantastic sniper.
- Muzzle velocity: 450 – 470 fps with 0.20g BBs
- Magazine capacity: 27 rounds
- Riffle weight: 5.5 pounds
Best Airsoft Guns under $100 – Contestant #2
Evike McMillan USMC M40A3 SportLine Sniper Review (Author’s Choice)
The M40 rifle does not need any introduction; it is well known for its years of service in the hands of US marine soldiers, the riffle began its life in the form of a modified military type classified version of the Remington M700 bolt action rifle. Later in its evolution came the development of fiberglass A1 style stocks made by McMillan. The M40A3 initiated its growth in the mid-’90s and came in service in 2001 during Operation Enduring Freedom. Over its years of use, the M40 has preserved a solid reputation for dependability and accuracy and hence is the Best Airsoft gun under 100 Dollars. Some of the critical features of this rifle are mentioned below.
- The rifle is a 1:1 replica of the legendary M40A3
- The build quality of this rifle is awe-inspiring with the Aluminium barrel and receiver
- The rifle comes with a High strength polymer stock which gives it added stability
- 20mm bipod rail (bipod sold separately)
- The Polymer magazine can hold up to 20 rounds.
- The rifle has a 20mm optic rail
- Adjustable trigger pull and bolt stroke
- Length of this gun is 1130mm
- The Inner Barrel of this gun is 475mm long
- The gun weighs around 3400g
- The magazine can hold up to 20rds
- Muzzle Velocity: 410-420 (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
- Fire Modes: Single shot, safety
- The gun uses a High power spring system
- Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual
- Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Best Airsoft Gun under $100 – Contestant #3
Camo M4 M16 Review (Best Cheap Airsoft Gun under $100)
This rifle is a part of the M83 M4 SR-16 series and comes in an integrated full-sized battery powered fully automatic and complete airsoft electric rifle. This rifle is adequate for low fps shooting. The rifle features a detachable magazine, removable carrying handle, full stock and comes with a complete kit of all the essential accessories like red dot scope, battery, charger, flashlight, mock silencer, rail system. The magazine can hold up to 40 rounds and can shoot them at a 200 to 220 fps range. Some of the critical components of this rifle are listed below:
- Full size 1/1 New Generation Airsoft Electric Gun
- This is a Semi-Automatic airsoft rifle that uses 6 mm BBs
- This rifle is a Variable Hop Up Version
This package is a bang for your buck as it includes the following items:
- AEG Electric M16 Assault Rifle Camo Airsoft Gun with Scope and Tactical Light, FPS-200
- Shooting Glasses
- Adjustable Electronic Gunsight
- Adjustable Aim Module
- 200 6 mm BBs
- Rechargeable Battery with Charger
- 3 AAA Batteries
Best Airsoft Guns under 100 Bucks – Contestant #4
Evike DE M83A2 Full-Size M4 Review (Readers also like)
This rifle is also a part of the M83 M4 SR-16 series and comes in an integrated full-sized battery powered fully automatic and complete airsoft electric rifle. The M83 M4 Carbine rifle also features detachable magazine, removable carrying handle, retractable stock, and comes complete with red dot scope, battery, flashlight, mock silencer, rail system, and rail cover panels. This Airsoft gun is entirely built and does not come in separate parts. No part is designed for real weapons. This is a full-scale replica of the M4 RIS carbine rifle. Due to its power and efficiency, it is one of the best airsoft guns under 100 bucks and worth considering buying. Some of the critical features of this rifle are mentioned below.
- The rifle features an Adjustable hop-up system
- This rifle also comes with an Integrated RIS (Rail Interface System) handguard with 20mm rail covers
- The rifle can fire in both semi and fully automatic mode.
- Quick detachable mock silencer / outer barrel extension
- Flashlight, Electric red dot scope with an illuminated red crosshair, vertical support grip are also included
- Dimensions: 820mm
- Weight: 4.6 lbs
- Magazine: 40 Rounds.
- Muzzle Velocity: 200~250 fps. (0.12g 6mm Matrix bb)
- Firing Mode: Semi / Full Automatic / Safety
- Battery: Battery & Charger Included.
Conclusion – Which gun to get?
All the rifles that are mentioned in the list are right in their separate territories; all have their specific pros and cons. However, if I have to choose from them and give it the tag of best airsoft gun under 100$, I will go for the Evike McMillan USMC M40A3 SportLine. This rifle does not need any introduction. The build quality of this rifle is imposing; the rifle uses an Aluminium barrel and receiver which makes it durable and reliable. Also, the rifle comes with a High strength polymer stock which gives it added stability. All this adds up to an excellent package overall. You can’t go wrong with this gun!
If you can increase your budget by another $100 then you can check out this list of airsoft guns under $200 that we reviewed some time ago. If your budget doesn’t allow you to get a gun in that range then just stick to the airsoft guns reviewed in this article.
Have you used any of the guns in this article? If yes, share your experience in the comments section. Also, if you have any gun recommendation that meets the price range and should be in this list? Let us know via the comments below!