In the game of airsoft, a helmet is an essential element of the protective gear. It protects you from getting any shots on the head and prevent any fatal injuries. You can also use helmets for a variety of other purposes like for example; you can attach cameras to record the gameplay in POV format of video. Wearing a good airsoft helmet will also give you a professional stance, many people wear helmets just for the looks.
Airsoft is a fun activity, and the as close as you get to the real firearms, wearing the professional looking safety gears will give it a more realistic feel and increase the roleplay excitement. Using a helmet will not only protect you from the BBs but also keep you isolated from the overall environment. In situations where you have to crawl and scavenge in a fast-paced game, it is very easy to fall over; a helmet is a safe and wise option. Here is a list of some of the best airsoft helmets that will help you protect your head and avoid injuries.
Best Airsoft Helmet 2019 – Contestant #1
OneTigris MICH 2001 Tactical Helmet Review
The helmet is made of good quality ABS engineering plastic which gives it a sturdy feel. The circumference of the head is also adjustable in a range of 22 to 24 inches. At just a weight of 660 grams, this is a very lightweight option which is also easy to carry. The helmet will give you adequate protection from BBs with a thickness of 3mm. This helmet is perfect for airsoft and paintball. Some of the main features of this helmet are given below:
- This helmet has an ABS plastic solid construction and weighs just about 660 grams
- The helmet has side accessory rails so you can easily attach flashlights, headset holders, survival lights, etc.
- This helmet also has integrated night vision goggle mounts. You can easily customize the helmet using the patches.
- The chin and neckband are also adjustable, and the range of head circumference is between to inches.
Best Airsoft Helmets 2019 – Contestant #2
Jadedragon PJ Tactical Fast Helmet Review (Author’s Choice)
This helmet is made up of superior quality ABS engineering plastics and also employees an EPS anti-seismic foam plastic. The helmets also have hooks and loops made up of nylon material. The helmet also has a have an integrated face mask which is made up of steel metal mesh and have soft nylon padding for maximum comfort. The primary material used to make the goggle thermoplastic polyurethanes, and the lenses are made of polycarbonate material which makes it relatively strong and durable. The helmet is very lightweight at below 1 kg. The head circumference of the helmet is 23 inches. Some key features of this helmet are mentioned below:
- It is very much lightweight and durable at the same time. For maximum protection from BBs, the helmet has high-quality construction.
- It has an adjustable face mesh which makes it easy to carry.
- The helmet can be mounted with other equipment like a flashlight, NVG shroud, IFF safety lights, and nametapes.
- You can also affix a night vision system on the helmet.
- The head size adjustment is made by the rear dial knob. One size of the helmet fits the most. Head circumference can be adjusted in between 21.1 to 23 inches.
Best Airsoft Helmet 2019 – Contestant #3
Goshfun Tactical Military Helmet Review
This is a black colored helmet made up of ABS plastic and metal. This isn’t a light one weighing just 50 grams below 1.5 kg. The lens of the goggle is made up of polycarbonate material. The size of the helmet is big enough to give you plenty of room. Some key features of this product are provided below:
- This helmet employee a unique yet innovative design which is going to give you a look of a medieval knight.
- The helmet also has side rails. The helmet has accurately craved texture which increases its beauty.
- This helmet will give you excellent protection from BBs
- This is a fully featured helmet with barbed wires on both sides. The helmet is reasonably breathable and has an overall modular appearance. The PC lens and stencil lens allow you to combine and disassemble easily.
- The skeleton of the mask is made up of ABS material which leads to a sturdy helmet with excellent mechanical properties.
Best Airsoft Helmet 2019 – Contestant #4
Jadedragon MICH 2000 Tactical Helmet
This helmet is made up of ABS plastic, and the padding is made of seismic foam plastic, nylon material is used for forming the straps. This is a naked type helmet which weighs about 660 grams. The suspender straps are adjustable, and the chin and neck pads ensure the best fit. Below are the main features of this helmet.
- This is a lightweight helmet which will give you 360-degree protection.
- This helmet is a perfect combination with integrated ear protection
- The helmet has battery packs, and the hooks and loops give extra space for patch attachments.
- The helmet straps are also adjustable which makes it usable for adults and teenagers.
Conclusion – Which one is the Best Airsoft Helmet in 2019?
Helmets prevent us from receiving severe damage from the BBs during the airsoft game. If you get a direct shot on the head, this can lead to varying fatal injuries. Also, helmets protect you from the environment. Face masks protect you from getting hit straight on the face. It is crucial to buy a good quality helmet which is durable and robust.
According to us, the Jadedragon PJ Tactical Helmet is the best airsoft helmet as it is pretty durable and can protect your head without any problem. It also comes with goggles and mesh mask which can help protect your eyes too. It is the best helmet that gives you value for your money. Avoiding head injuries is the way to go and this helmet will take care of it. Other than a helmet, you also need safety goggles, vests, masks, etc. You can check them out by visiting the Safety Gears page from the navigation menu. Better be safe than sorry!